We will develop an individual investment strategy for you, to reflect your circumstances, plans and attitude about investment. Whether you are looking to invest an inheritance, for income or capital growth, plan for the education costs of your children or pass on your estate in a tax-efficient manner, we have the skills and professional qualifications to guide you.
1) Free initial meeting - to establish your general requirements, explain our services and give you an indication of costs.
2) A fact-finding meeting - to discuss your circumstances in detail and establish your goals and needs.
3) Research - to identify which financial products and tax wrappers will best meet your needs. Then to identify which investment funds you should hold in the plan, based on your attitude to investment risk.
4) A meeting to present a verbal recommendation to you.
5) A written recommendation/financial report - to give you a written reference point of the reasons for our recommendation.
6) Implementation of the agreed strategy.
7) Maintenance - to ensure the arrangements continue to meet your needs as these change and to ensure they are running as efficiently as possible.
Additionally, for our clients who want an integrated Wealth Management system we offer a web-based platform called Medics Wrap which can bring your pensions, ISAs and other investments into one place making it simpler to assess and improve your financial plan.
In each of these areas, getting good financial advice can help you to maximise the effectiveness of your investment planning and offer reassurance and support in achieving your financial goals.
Information on our Service Proposition and Charges